WHAT IS THE MAINTENANCE SERVICE?
The Maintenance Service allows for the changing of specific parts unrelated to the lighter's mechanism.
Performed by a Cartier technician, it includes the following operations:
- The diagnosis;
- The lighter is disassembled;
- The mechanism is cleaned;
- The inner body and the cap are cleaned;
- The opening and closing springs are replaced;
- The sliding parts are lubricated;
- The flint wheel is replaced;
- Any damaged parts unrelated to the mechanism are refurbished;
- The flint is replaced;
- The lighter is reassembled;
- The gas tank is filled;
- A 24-hour observation test is carried out;
- A functioning test is conducted;
- The exterior of the lighter is cleaned.