WHAT IS THE MAINTENANCE SERVICE?
The Maintenance Service enables the specific independent parts of the mechanism or of the nib to be cleaned.
Performed by a Cartier technician, it includes the following operations:
- The diagnosis;
- The pen is disassembled;
- For fountain pens, the nib is cleaned;
- For ballpoint pens or mechanical pencils, the mechanism is checked;
- For rollerballs or other writing instruments, the writing mechanism is checked;
- The inner part of the pen is cleaned;
- The pen is brought back to working order, including the replacement of damaged parts that are independent of the mechanism or nib;
- The ink cartridge is replaced or refilled;
- The pen is reassembled;
- An observation test is conducted;
- The functioning of the pen is checked;
- The external surface of the pen is cleaned.